Saturday, October 23, 2010

This is it...

They have been copied, certified and signed. References have been sought and all it needs is to be posted to the correct addresses.

I am still having second thoughts - mainly because I have become so comfortable here. Didn't I say I have been too content? This contentment is leaving me in a rut; a comfy rut, I must say but a rut nevertheless.

I am cutting it thin a bit - the dateline is three days away so I am not taking any chances and will be couriering them away first thing on Sunday.

Do I want to do this? I think I do. It has been a while since I challenged myself in a big way. I know I can - and I know I am better than some other candidates out there. If nothing else, I hope my maturity and experience will be counted. Well, it definitely won't be for my good looks or killer body, hahaha.

So, with my fingers and toes crossed, here goes nothing.

5 comments:

hafizahmaha said...

wish you all the best... =D

Atik Bisyrun said...

Good luck and all the best! Every now and then I guess we need a good kick in the b*tt to get ourselves up and running and doing the things we know we can. Just a little nudge in the right direction.

Zetty said...

all the best doc!

Amy said...

All the best, Doc!

wky9683 said...

Sorry, the previous post was from me. Haha! Someone gave me that name which I've no idea what it stands for. In case you didn't know.