Friday, March 18, 2011

Why is it....

....that one is always reluctant to get something using one's own money, yet have no problem when someone else buys it for you?

The thing is, one knows that one can afford it but never gets round to buying it because when push comes to shove, you think, no, this is too expensive - a family of four can survive for a whole month on this and you come up with all the possible excuses under the sun - BUT, doesn't even need to consider thinking twice about accepting said item as a gift.

Right?

So, as much as I am saying "No, you shouldn't have", I want you to know that I absolutely love it and for the rest of the week before even considering using it, will probably take it out of its bag when I know you're not looking just to gaze at it and inhale its sweet sweet smell.

1 comment:

hafizahmaha said...

shoes or a bag? that would be my guess. hahaha...