Sunday, September 03, 2006

Here kitty kitty

Hectic day today. Pemeriksaan bakal haji is well underway and I've been trying slowly and surely to finish my 105 bakal hajis. Can't fit too many, as I'm worried about how my counter/registration staff is going to cope, what with the usual number of regular patients. I've gone through about 50-60 of them and the other clinics have yet to start. They all takpe la, ada 23 and 51 org aje....can finish in one go.

Anyway, I was the last person to leave the clinic as usual and found a lovely 'surprise' snoozing underneath the shade of my silver Kenari. The small black kitty wouldn't budge even when I started the engine and I didn't want to risk running over it as I drove out. So I very graciously (NOT) went on all fours and scooped it away.

For a split second I wanted to leave it there. I'm sure it belonged to either Kak K or Kak Yah's ever growing clan of cats, but it looked so adorable and soooo cute...


So, as I am writing this, the yet unnamed kitty is currently snoozing by my feet. I have no idea what I'm going to feed him tonight or where he's going to sleep. and furthermore, where am I leaving it when I leave for courses or FIL's house?

But I really really really wanna keep ittt.............!!!!!

1 comment:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

apa kata panggil 'mamat' lak, since you already have 'mimot'? hehehe

near to your place tak de petshop yang ada pet boarding, ya? kalau ada kursus or cuti, leh antar ke pet boarding like we do :-D

i'm sure by this time, u'd already have his kitty tray for his litter,kan?

kalau lagi nak best, kena get him/her another kitty friend supaya dia ada kawan and tak depressed dok rumah sengsorang masa org tak de...

my hubby believes, if a cat or kitty tiba-tiba muncul in your surroundings unplanned, itu memang dah takdir dia utk you and hubby... best woh, ada kitty. they have UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for you...!