Wednesday, September 20, 2006

a boring entry...

I love blogs. I'm so addicted to blogs that the first thing I do when I'm logged on is to click on all my bookmarked blogs and see if they have any new entries. Yang patheticnya, when I'm on my lunch break and I'm at home, I STILL drop by to see if they have any new entries!! :)

To me, blogs give an insight into other people's lives and how they think. Sometimes I think I should be a psychologist - I just luuurrrrrve analysing what people say and why do they say the things they say. It's like, reality TV but you read instead of you watch. You get me..? :) and as I've said before, I believe that there is a voyeur inside each and everyone of us, and it's because of this trait that reality TV has become so successful today. But apart from a handful of those shows, I'm not really a fan. I've always loved reading. I can't stand having nothing to do so that's why I always have a book with me. I'm the type of person who reads in the toilet and I have a mini library in them!

I spend an average RM200 per month on reading material and I'd rather spend my dosh on books than the latest make up line or clothes (not that I can find many that fit me....Hahahaha..). When I was studying, the place that you'll definitely find me during the weekend is the public library.

In short, take away my TV, take away my chocolate covered digestives, but don't you dare lay your grimy hands on my Harry Potter collection! :)

But I digress - so anyhow, I think my blog is rather boring compared to the others that I've read. I love reading about Zetty's antics as she goes about her life, juggling work and family. She has a fantastic comedic (is that even a proper word? Sounds like something that grows on your face) sense about her. Her entries (apart from the recent ones about the loss in her life) almost always make me laugh out loud. RotiKacangMerah talks so sweetly about her husband and how they enjoy life together. Her cats are cute too!

Blogs add an extra bit of oomph in my other wise hum drum life. I will be sorry if/when my work gets a bit more hectic, that I won't have such pleasures anymore.

Here's to blogs and freedom of expression and the voyeurs in all of us! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me la doc yana. i need your help to translate my english. ala u tau i sape.. faizal la, musuh ketat kau.
boleh tak tolong translate kan english aku kepada malays. tahniah la dah kahwin. aku belum lagi la. nanti la insyaallah. leh tak kau tolong translate kan
satu muka je... pleaseeeeeee...
bagi email kau ke no hp aku 012 6301689, nanti aku email bende yg aku nak kau translate kan... aku harap kau dapat tolong aku. Sebab aku tengah "sakit" (serious). aku tak tipu kau.

Roti Kacang Merah said...

ihihihiii... tenchu tenchu for being my avid reader tenchuuu.... ihihiiii...

Anonymous said...

akak yana....dont worry.. akak dah dapat new peminat.. just starting reading ur blog (actually baru jumpa.. mana nyorok nih??).. hehhehe.. besh!! seronok baca citer akak..okay.. nak continue read lagik.. byk bulan lagik nak kejar nih.. keep on writing kay akak...