Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fantabulous


I love living in Kelantan. Kelantan is where traffic jams are a near impossiblity (only happens during Raya period) and kuih is still 20sen a piece and you can still get a meal for seriyal (seringgit la tu...:)) but there are no cinemas here so I have to be content with a trip to Kuantan or watching them later.
Thanks to RedBeanBun, I went and got myself this! and what a bargain it was! DVD original for RM13.90 aje okay? Slacknya satu aje, on the cover and on the disc itself, it proudly states, FELEM Yasmin Ahmad. Tak caya, gi tengok....
I think, in order to appreciate Yasmin Ahmad's films, you must be a person who gets subtleties. Her films don't tell all. They leave some for the audience's imagination. You know lah, how people watch movies and then they grouch about how they didn't like the ending and the plot and what nots. Sometimes though, it does feel like watching a compilation of Petronas ads but she does make them fantastically so no one's complaining.
I love Ayu! Hahaha....I think she should get a spin off. Seriously.
If I have a kid, and if it's a girl, I want her to be like Orked.

1 comment:

papaYA said...

Kitorg kt umah pn baru tgk Mukhsin sbtu lepas..
Yg las tu yaya jerit, "Eh, tu Jason".. Chey...