Thursday, December 20, 2007

Raya blues

It's Raya Haji and I feel like crawling into a deep hole and sleeping the holidays away.

Ho hum.

Lately I'm getting myself more and more acquainted with the colour BLUE. I feel blue most times nowadays. It's worse during the holiday period, when Abg's family returns from KL and the whole family gets together and I find myself missing my own family.

Everyone else is at the mosque right now and later they are going to mulah Mek's grave to recite the Yasin. I woke up this morning feeling nauseous (I can never spell that word!) and just cannot face seeing everybody's happy Raya faces. So I told Abg to give my excuses to everyone.

Sigh.

and right now I'm almost deciding that I would like to get dressed and make a dash to my car and just drive somewhere. Tapi, sebab nak jaga air muka Abg punya pasal, I am staying here.

I think I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown lah. and on a Raya morning some more. What joy.

NOT.

No comments: