Sunday, December 30, 2007

Presenting....

.....the rest of the family, plus three more I acquired while on a short break in KL with the family.


Fifi - previously the only lady. When I first found her in a box in the hedges near my house, she could fit unto my palm!


Moody tau Fifi nie - PMS or teenage angst?


I found Fizzy huddled up from the cold and rain one evening while at the Pasar Ramadhan. She was seeking shelter underneath a Waja and the car had just driven away leaving her exposed.


Cute kan Fizzy sekarang?


My Yin and Yang. Asal air cond pasang je, lentuk....

After Budak Kecik passed away due to the chronic abscess on his left hip, I really didn't feel like facing another situation like that, but this forummer at cari.com.my caught my eye. He had a litter of kittens and now wasn't able to take care of four more cats (he already has 4). I wanted a blackie but I didn't think it'll be wise to take just one. I mean, dah la kena pisah ngan mak and adik beradik, kena duduk rumah org sorang2 pulak tu.....anyhow, we met near 1 Utama and now these three scamps are living with me!


Ciki, Ciku and Cumi (formerly Betty, Black and Billy) snooping around Ma's garden after they got over their initial shyness.


Cumi stalking Ciku.


I think I'm safe now...


Aha! I'm gonna get you now!


Ayis excited at having cats around the house.


Ciki sizing Ayis up.

I wish I had a nice garden like Ma's for my cats to run around in. Ciki got so excited, she even managed to fall into Ma's fish pond. Nasib baik pandai berenang....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lovely :O
i don't know that you're looking for more kitties, kalau tak boleh bagi. i have more than 25 cats(i lost count how many of them...)
at home! :O

Sue Tiramisu said...

Anis -
I think 6 will be enough for the moment lah! :)

Wow, 25+???? Saluttttttt! :)

Fahidayati Ramli said...

OMG! So cute lah the meows!!!!

I pun ada bela meows dulu, tapi lepas one after another'gone'... terus stop. sedih!!!

Pulak tu my son ni allergic dengan bulu2 haiwan.

Roti Kacang Merah said...

alor Docccccccc comel2nya! Fifie dengan Fizzy tu, sekejapnya dah besar!!!

Well done, Doc! murah rezki you nanti, tau! Aaaaamiin!

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

HI!!! they say kids will learn responsibility kalau ada pets. My daughter no 2 wants a hamster- thats a rat right...?

Sue Tiramisu said...

SuperWomanWannabe-
Iyer kot.....make sure you choose a gentle one...! My bro had two once and ada satu tu kuat betul menggigit! and the wood shavings need to be changed regularly, kalau tidak busuk....