Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Road Rager me

On the way to work, there are two stretches of 'lorong memotong's. One in the Tok Bok area and the other just a few kilometres ahead, where Yamud's house is.

I was driving to work this morning when I reached the first one with a dark coloured Iswara driving ahead of me. There were no cars in front nor the left of him. I had long gone past flashing my lights to idiots like these because I think their cars have probably been manufactured with steering wheels which could not maneouvre to the left, so I took the left lane and over took him.

At the next 'lorong memotong', I was following a black Naza Citra rather closely on the right lane. We were overtaking a kancil when the idiot took the left lane and wanted to squeeze in between the Citra and my car. I honked at him and instead of pulling back, he persisted on taking my lane. So I honked long and hard, glanced at him and showed him the finger.


Seriously.

Thinking about it now, I am not proud of what I did. It was very unladylike, (well, what's so lady like about me, doing Ortho and all that) and very rude.

I can still remember his face before I sped forwards, then proceeded to overtake the Citra and went on my way leaving Mr Idiot behind.

You think just because you lit your indicator lights that you can simply squeeze your car in meh? Just now you were dilly dallying taking your sweet time and now you suddenly decided that you're in a hurry?

If there is one thing I don't get about drivers here are their love for the right hand lane. Bawak la 40km sejam pun terhegeh2 kat lane kanan. Tak paham aku.

2 comments:

Zaiti said...

*LOL*
Me do same as u! That's the few nice things about the UK ie the driver.

xx

BadRiza said...

Sue,

Dulu I selalu angkat "jari" tu. Rasa "lepas" betul..tp as you said I'm not proud of it either. Cumanya, itu jela expression yang tinggal, disebabakan "kebodohan" mereka2 di jln raya...