Saturday, September 12, 2009

Of exhaustion and a blocked nose...

The Facebook is akin to witnessing a horrifying accident, complete with torn up limbs and severed heads. You don't really want to watch but you look anyway. It's just the voyeur in all of us. You know you will probably hate what you see but you just HAVE TO.

I do find it 'amusing' reading status updates saying so and so is going to bed now, or that he/she will be going shopping. Perhaps some people find that interesting, I don't know.

Apart from being exhausted, I've also got a cold. My throat is dry as I am breathing through my mouth. I have barely spoken 10 words to my husband, an indication that my call has gone really badly and I know I am in a bad mood because I am on leave tomorrow and that doesn't cheer me up.

Perhaps it is the coming festivities. I've long learnt that festive occasions are more appreciated by people with kids, not for a jaded auntie with 13 cats. If not for Abg, I would be celebrating it by sitting in front of my Wii, surrounded by my furkids.


I started this post with a long rant in my head but I guess it's not worth it. I figure I am just feeling sorry for myself after that particularly bad call.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone.

No comments: