Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sometimes....

...people amaze me.

How can one make certain assumptions, based on just scanty information here and there, you think you already know the whole story and on top of that, dare to pass judgement?

FYI, I've ceased to acknowledge your existence. I don't talk about you. I don't inquire about your wellbeing. I DON'T CARE.

Waah, sedap pulak kau ckp aku macam-macam. Kenapa aku tak buat macam nie, kenapa aku tak buat macam tu. Ye lah, kau saja la yang perfect kan. Pathetic.

I didn't want to say anything despite all those things you said about me. In fact I was contemplating doing something nice to you - I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, I wanted to give you a break but noooooo, for some strange reason you think you had the right to pass judgement about me! Hah!

Cuba baiki diri and hidup sendiri dulu boleh tak?

No comments: