Sunday, August 19, 2012

The worst thing......

...to happen during Raya is to get sick...or have your kid get sick, - or anyone get sick for that matter.

Bleurgh. My head is throbbing, my chest feels tight and my throat is as dry as the desert. I've shooed Abg and let him enjoy the festivities. I wouldn't be around me if I were him.

So, Ramadhan has left us. We managed to get through with not a single visit to the Pasar Ramadhan. Impressive or what, eh?

At first I was so enthusiastic - cooking twice a day and having freshly cooked rice and 'lauk' even for sahur. But after 2 weeks, I had to rack my brains to think of what to cook. However, we only went for fastfood (the downside of having Pizza Hut just two seconds away) twice! Which I personally think was amazing.

Anyway, I'm going to crawl into bed and try to get some sleep now. Eid Mubarak everyone.

No comments: