Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bumming out big time



I've been having bloggers's block lately - plus, nothing exciting is happening apart from work, coming home from work, feeling too exhausted to do anything but surf my regular blogs. Most times I just feel like bumming out in bed like Bubu in the pic above.

It's hard stopping myself from feeling excited about the impending new addition to the family. I keep telling myself that it's simply too early to get my knickers in a twist about. Actually being aware of the millions of things that could happen doesn't help either. I guess ignorance IS bliss sometimes.

I'm now entering week 8 and so far I haven't had any nausea or vomiting, touch wood. The extra sensitivity to odors is true, though and I can't eat as much as I usually can in one go. Meals have to be in smaller quantities but I'm finding myself to be feeling hungry more frequently. Haven't had any weird cravings though.

Dearest Abg have been taking over most of the housework, especially when it concerns the cat litter. Tahap kemalasan juga menjadi2.....the house is a complete wreck. They say most people phase out from the third month; for the house's and Abg's sake, I hope it's true....

No comments: