Saturday, February 02, 2008

A new beginning..



No, these aren't mine - mine just want to run around all over the house and occasionally have a death wish of being stepped on by an obese lady...hahaha...

Went to a wedding today. I usually avoid the kampung style reception - mainly because they segregate the male and female, NOT that that is bad, it's just that I'm usually there with Abg and I don't really like eating and sitting with strangers. But today, it was not so formal, mainly due to the rain/drizzle I guess.

I love weddings. They give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Something about embarking on a new and exciting phase of your life. About starting a life together, seeing things through another person's viewpoint.

I didn't feel that way about mine though. I was happy, yes; that the tears and headache coming up to the actual event is probably going to end soon, but I certainly wasn't looking forward to the 'being-the-centre-of-attention' bit. Urgh.

But anywho, to Aza and Aireene - Selamat Pengantin Baru and may you have lots of children and always have laughter in your lives.

No comments: