Thursday, January 24, 2008

State of unease



I have this feeling of uneasiness at the moment, kata org, 'tak sedap hati' - and usually when I get this way, what irks me the most is because I don't know what is wrong. This time I do, and I don't really know how to fix it.

They say 'terlajak kata tiada gunanya' but they also say 'honesty is the best policy' - I guess the sayings weren't said by the same person.

I lack tact. A bit like Pa in that way. But I've learnt that people are really fickle most times. Most times they want you to be honest but only when you have good things to say.

Anyhow, with me, when I don't like a certain person, I really make it clear. I will not greet them, nor talk to them apatah lagi make small talk. In a way, I kinda admire people who hide their feelings well, tapi yg tak tahannya, depan org tu ckp baik, tapi belakang dia, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. So am I a better person? I don't know.

I'm off for a weekend break in Kuantan with Abg tomorrow. Hate leaving the 'kids' behind but my nieces, Asilah and Amila have promised they will take good care of the kitties while we're away. Jimi is back, a little thin but at least walking around. He has been shying away from his cage mates, whereas previously he would sleep in a pile together with them. Still haven't figured out names for the three we found at the fish stall but I'm thinking why bother giving them names, when I can't even train Bubu to come when I call him! Hahaha. Itu dgn kucing, kalau dgn anak, lagi teruk tak tau....

4 comments:

Amy said...

Bestnya Doc pergi weekend break. Enjoy yourself! :)

Roti Kacang Merah said...

apa kata namakan je dorang Do, Re and Mi.
boleh kawan-kawan dengan Labu and Labi. Celebrating P.Ramlee's films. haha

eh, i think i've suggested this before, no? hehehe sowiii.

Zetty said...

very often in our lives (more on the work surrounding) we have to be bermuka-muka. I rather look at it as showing some diplomacy rather than bermuka-muka hehe.

Sue Tiramisu said...

Amy-
seronok jugak sekali sekala gi jauh2 dari usual surroundings, bangun tidur tak yah kemas katil, makan breakfast tak yah masak, tak yah basuh pinggan....

RKM-
Hubby kata, panggil doremi, doremon, doralin - hahahahaha...

Zetts-
I agree. Tapi I guess I'm just not a diplomatic person....sigh....