Sunday, June 22, 2008

Please adopt us!

Last week, while I was getting ready for work, I heard cat growls from outside. It wasn't like male cats trying to intimidate each other, but more like mummy cat trying to shoo away tom cats.

Lo and behold, in the two calverts left in the compound of FIL's house, a family of four had been left there.


Mummy cat with one of the kittens.


Cute, right!?


The three siblings - very playful and energetic.


Close up of one of the kittens - if this doesn't tug at your heartstrings, well, I don't know! :)

I'd love to adopt them but as yet I already have 16 including the mummy cat and 2 kittens I brought home from work. I'm spaying mummy cat this Thursday. She doesn't seem to be getting along well with my other kids - hissing and growling at everyone who passes by. Sheesh. Anti sosial betul!

I'm worried taking on too many will compromise the care of my other kids. As of now I'm already worried about the cost of their food - I'm only able to get them at good prices when I get back to KL (how ironic is that).

Furthermore, the cat flu has been making the rounds with my kids - the three youngest have yet to recover and Cumi and Ciki and Doralin are already having the sniffles.

So, if you know anyone, do tell them about these lovely siblings - did you know that having pets can prolong your life expectancy?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

.:: Are the kittens already adopted??? plz let me know A.S.A.P. Thanx..::.

Sue Tiramisu said...

No...but hubby let the family out one morning (we keep them in the cage one night when there was a thunderstorm) and only the black tux wearing kitten stayed.
Mummy cat is around but I haven't seen the two red kittens since yesterday evening.
Tried looking for them but no avail...
Black kitty is still available though. Mummy cat will be spayed tomorrow and re released when she is better....

Roti Kacang Merah said...

and the irony is, my dad buys cheap catfood (for his wild cats belakang rumah) from KB or Penang! Heh heh

Sue Tiramisu said...

RKM,
Habaq mai mana dia gi beli? Chek nak tau....hahaha....

Anonymous said...

.:: so, can i adopt the black kitten??? i'm staying in bdr sri permaisuri... pls let me know.. thanx.. ::.

Sue Tiramisu said...

Anon,
Kindly email me at sue_sukeri@yahoo.com.
I think you are aware I am in the East Coast but I might be travelling to KL mid next month..can you wait that long?

Anonymous said...

.:: Thanx docyana... east coast... kt mana ye??? is it kelantan??? ::.