Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update!

I think I just can't be bothered with a separate blog for my furkids, so in the meantime my cat stories will be here.

BEFORE



AFTER







Anyhow, I am putting this family up for adoption. I found them at my hospital's casualty. Apparently they were found sleeping all over the place and one of the kittens died a few days ago. I can't keep them due to the lack of space and the fact that the four 'mousecateers' - Che'Mot, Che'Lan, Che'We and Ruru (though this one's already recovering) have the cat flu and have been sneezing all over the place - just shows me how badly I need more cages which I can't get at the moment.



I hope future mummy and/or daddy to the kittens would be able to adopt them together or better still the whole family. I'm hoping to spay the mother soon and maybe rereleasing her.



This one's got a light dusting of white fur on top of the black. Nice long perfect tail too. It would be interesting to see how kitty turns out.



This one's smaller than the black one. Both are still dependant on the mummy cat so adopters might have to wait for 2-3 weeks before they can be weaned off mummy. Of course, if you take the whole family, you'll be able to take them straight away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeay!! sangat comel la rupa dia.. tp ada garang jugak la akak.. alaa.. akak tak yah la wat separate blog utk meow and urself.. campur jer dua2..nanti amik gambo dia lagik ek..

Roti Kacang Merah said...

Ya ya tak yah buat separate blog, cuma kat Labels kat bawah entry, letak " Cat Tales " and also nama kucing yang you cerita.

Nanti esok-esok i nak baca cerita kucing you berkali-kali, i click aje on the labels and keluar lah SEMUA cerita kucing-kucing you!

Ya Allah cantik betul you jaga diorang! Lucky cats, them all... get to live with a doctor!!!

Hmm, i miss having small kitties lah... tapi nak lebih dari 2 ekor duduk kat kondo ni, agar menyempitkan jugak...

Sue Tiramisu said...

Aisha-
Aka sentiasa mencari photo opportunity untuk amik gambar diorg...

RKM-
Oooh, ok nanti I letak label speshelly for you....
I know what you mean about small kittens. Macam mak2 yg rindu nak ada baby kecik bila anak2 diorg dah besar...
I think that's why I keep rescuing strays - I miss watching antics of lil kitties...they are so cute!