Friday, September 19, 2008

Why.....



....is it that usually sedentary humans, most of the time of the female species, feel compelled to make cookies when it comes to Hari Raya? Yours truly included, of course...

The new additions are thriving well. Poor mummy cat isn't feeling so happy though. She is now officially caged till the kittens are about a month old when she will be spayed.


I've lined them up for a family snapshot but the moment I reach for my digicam, ini yang jadi....


The cutest and most active of the gang.


Yes, I know I look adorable.

I'm racking my brains for names. Someone suggested, since they are offsprings of Bubu, why not give them names with "Bu" in them? I quite like this idea. For instance, the tortoise shell above, I could call her Bureng, perhaps, for 'celoreng'...



and this one, the black one, I could call Butam - for Bu + hiTAM.



The other yellow-white kitten I will most likely call Junior or maybe Buju (for Bubu = JUnior) but the last one requires some thinking over. Lil kitty has a short stump of a tail - ekor kontot, in malay. Does that mean I will now have to call it BuNTOT.....?

5 comments:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

HAHAHAHAAAA buNTOT hahahaha. eh, apa salahnya kan???

"Buntooooot, meh sini kak lin garu garu dia mehhh???" hehe

ya Allah yang bureng tu COMELNYA!!!!

ish kalau lah i duduk rumah landed, i sure dah adopt from you dah!

Amy said...

kekeekk bunTot..that's funny..:P

CATZ said...

hi doc yana..

nice entry...i also love cat..tapi tak berpeluang nak bela di rumah sendiri...saya sgt jeles dgn you..
ehm..cute-mute nya sumer catzs you...
isk....bunTot..thats funny..haahaha..

Anonymous said...

ya ampun.. comelnyer yg paling aktif tu... bureng!!!!

Anonymous said...

Biskut raya beli ke buat?