Friday, November 14, 2008

Itch II



I'm restless. I need something to focus my mind on - travelling plans (I luuuuuurrrrve making travelling plans - where to go, how to go, what to do), a beading project, a presentation, anything!

I may appear sedentary and stationary but my mind is racing everywhere and anywhere. I've just cleaned the toilet - siap scrub pintu ok! - and all hubby said was "Mandikan sapa (meaning which cat) semua basah2 nie?". Ada ke? I think only another woman or housewife can appreciate a newly scrubbed toilet, haha.

I've just heard that a colleague had a miscarriage recently. My heart goes out to her. My eyes still well up whenever I think about mine, now already half a year ago. At times, I find it hard to even believe that I once carried a life in me; perhaps that I had dreamt it all. Anyway, my wishes are with you, Z and hope you get well soon.

I'm still restless.

Maybe it's time to clean up my room.

1 comment:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

meh la tolong scrubkan pula lantai bilik2 air i di cheras inniewwww!