Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update paling boring


Fizzy in a contemplative mood.

I
Sis Yaya got engaged in a small but beautiful ceremony last weekend - yeay and a yippedooday - Ma can now calm down for a spell - she always gets herself in such a state when planning things like these.

II
Got back to three, nope make that four cagefuls of cats and kittens mewing hungrily and my stock of RC BabyCat which was supposed to last at least two more weeks, mysteriously depleted. Takkan ayam pandai bukak tudung tupperware kot?

One of my staffnurses at the clinic brought two kittens two weeks ago. They were about three weeks old and apparently mummy cat had refused to feed them. At first I was reluctant but how can I resist those grey round eyes?


One of the abandoned kitties.

Fortunately the mummy cat from Abg's Tok De's house who frequents our house had given birth a few days prior to that and only one of her kittens survived. I hoped she could help me, because if she rejected the poor kittens, then I would have to resort to bottle feeding them myself.

Imagine my surprise when she immediately licked them as if they were her own!

Animal nature will never cease to amaze me.

Abg, however, said that Tok De's cat has become so old that she can't even remember how many kittens she had in the beginning. Cheh.

III
Am currently attending a two-day course for Orthopedics in KB. There were a bunch of Ortho MOs from HKL there. Again I am struck by how different MOs in the east coast and their west coast counterparts are.

IV
Ceiling fan put putted into its last revolution on the day we arrived from KL. Rather than see our electricity bill rocketing from an all night use of the air conditioning, Abg went and bought a remote controlled ceiling fan.

Now we don't have to get up and flick the switch for the fan when the air cond switches off automatically in the middle of the night.

Ahhh, technology.....

2 comments:

DBI said...

that blue cloudy eye kitten is soooo cute

Anonymous said...

hi doc-care to elaborate tak point nbr 3 tu?wht is the difference between us and you guys in the east coast?