Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sick MO on call rambling....

My body is burning up. My nose is blocked on alternate nostril and my chest feels like it's about to burst. When I cough, I feel like my head is going to explode.

and I have done something bad at the beginning of my oncall this morning, something which previously I have only said to myself but today came out verbally; I blame it on my URTI. Die la die la die la.....

Ah well, only 10 hours to go till the end of oncall. and hubby has gone 'berlarok' to N9 and I'm left alone with three cats with similar blocked nose and sneezing fits. As fat as he has become, I hope Fizzy can still fit through the opening in the window, or else have more sense to do his business in the toilet rather on my bed because I have left him locked inside the house and his eternal arch enemy, Meme has also run off somewhere and I just can't be bothered to go round 'Tsk Tsk Tsk'ing in order to find her. At the moment, they can fight to death, for all I care.

I've left enough food so I hope my kids have more sense than to tip the food container over and leave the kibbles to the ants and chickens.

I wish I haven't said that thing I said this morning...I wish I wish I wish......argh, 10 hours to go.......

No comments: