Monday, June 08, 2009

Restlessness

Why is it that I always come up with interesting things to say/write about when I am away from the computer yet when I am sitting here, it never appears? Maybe I should hang a pen and notepad from my neck so that I can jot it down each time a brilliant idea comes about.

It is of course, on call day and it has been pretty quiet. My partner has warned me to keep my 'mulut celupar' shut...hehe. I've also been called a worry wort, which I admit to being one. I can't help worrying about the most severe, and unmanageable cases which don't exist....if that sentence makes any sense.


I think there is something wrong with me.

Seriously.

Lately I've been finding things to occupy myself. Before my trip to Java, I had occupied myself with researching about the place. I spent hours and hours on the internet reading up on other travellers' experience and which places to go and which to avoid. I think I was researching too well that I was beginning to neglect Abg.

and I thought my restlessness would subside after having that trip. Nope, I was wrong. After a trip to KK and a week later, I was fidgeting once more. I wanted something to think about, a project I could keep myself busy with. Though I may appear sedate and calm on the outside, my mind is racing here and there and everywhere.

One moment last week I was determined to get a Nintendo Wii. I am not sure how that evolved into another trip overseas. I am like a bee that was buzzing all over the place and now have settled on a flower - for the time being, that is.

Abg is keeping his opinions to himself. I think he has learnt from the past that his wife does not like when people disagree with her. But I think sooner or later, Abg should put his feet down and say enough is enough. Sometimes I think my husband spoils me and I don't think that that is a good thing. What is weird though, is that even though I know it isn't a good thing, I would still make him go my way and he does. Surely there is a limit to his manoeuvrability.

2 comments:

Nurul Qolbi said...

hi!

re your 1st para, i guess that is why my creative lecturer in college taught us to bring a notebook & pen(cil) anywhere we go! :-)

btw, nice blog!
salam kenal :-)

Sue Tiramisu said...

Hi fellow Doc....!
Thank you for reading my blog. It never ceases to amaze me that I have readers.