Monday, July 13, 2009

I heart Singapore!

The number of hours my KBR-KUL flight was delayed - 5

The amount of time I said "I heart Singapore!" while I was there - many!

The number of steps we took travelling up and down escalators and buses and walking - gazillions.




The number of times we went to VivoCity but did not go to Sentosa but instead went to Candy Empire - 2

The number of times we saw a Mat Salleh and his SPG nearly getting into a physical fight with a scrawny chinese guy with very frightened girlfriend - 1

The number of keychains I bought at Bugis Street - 30

The number of fridge magnets I bought - 5

The number of wallets I had planned to buy - 1
The number of wallets I ended up buying - 0

The number of handbag I planned to buy - 0
The number of handbag I ended up buying - 1

The amount of bruised knee I got as a result of stumbling off the ramp in front of the Singapore Science Centre - 1



The number of people Abg said saw me fall - 0
The real number of people who saw me fall - probably EVERYONE there!



The whole Singaporean experience - priceless.

2 comments:

papaYA said...

Huh, jatuh??

Sue Tiramisu said...

A'ah.....kelakar giler. Kat ramp dia tu, tetiba ada satu step. Akak nak Abg berdiri kat dinosaur kat Science Centre tu, Abg kata, one second dia tgh berpaling kat dinosaur, the other moment, dia paling ke akak, dah tersungkur kat atas lantai...hahahahaha.....