Saturday, February 06, 2010

My bimboish moment...

We had just checked out of the hotel room where we spent the night courtesy of Abg's membership and Abg had gone to check us out and had told me to go to the car.

I got into the elevator and pressed B1 and a teenage boy got in and pressed 7 but the light didn't go on.

"You kena ada card kalau nak naik ke bilik" says I.

"Oh, kena slot mana?"

So I proceeded to show him and the lift door opened and I stepped out. With a reassuring, "Alright?" I strode purposefully towards the car park.

I turned left where I was sure Abg parked his car last night, stopping to admire a double digit plated, blue Mitsubishi Evo. Walked a little bit more and still couldn't find it.

'Must be in the other direction then' and so I walked.

Still no car.

I walked again in the opposite direction. 'Abg must have parked a bit further than I originally thought' - but no car.

A moment of panic rushed through me, 'Abg's car have been stolen!'

As I walked towards the elevators, it struck me - I should have gone one floor down in B2 where Abg REALLY parked his car.

Duh.

Bimboish moment over.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha..Amy pun selalu camni..panik2 (in my defense, my car memang pernah dicurik) pastu tepuk dahi, oh salah floor. Hihi