Saturday, October 29, 2011

The last stretch


Loyal companion


This is it - the last month before the part 1 exam and I am going full steam ahead. Am I regretting I didn't start sooner? A little bit, but there's no use moping around about something I can't change.

Doubts, I had more than I can count and repeatedly I have moaned to Abg about quitting but apparently this is common - whether one acts on it or not is what makes each person different I guess. The only thing that is keeping me going is the fact that someone must have seen something in me that justifies me being chosen out of the so many that have applied. Some candidates had applied as many as three times and still didn't get in; I applied once with absolutely no expectations and had this given to me on a plate, so am I going to mope around and feel sorry for myself? Heck no!

1 comment:

hafizahmaha said...

all the best!

a quote from my sister...
i love exams just like justin loves selina.
you know, just enough to make people puke.