Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Self doubt is a dangerous dangerous thing

I am not only having second, but maybe third, fourth and fifth and to the nth thoughts since I joined the programme.

Am I too old, am I too stupid, am I really good enough, why did they choose me, or am I just plain lazy - doubts like these crept into my mind over and over and over again and it is driving me nuts.

Why did I leave my wonderful life behind? I didn't need the extra money, I could rescue as many cats as I wanted, my home was near to completion and Abg would come home to me every day - sigh. When they say you have to make sacrifices joining the masters programme, I must have forgotten what the word meant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh...you live in kuantan and your husband lives in tanah merah now? :( :(