Monday, December 12, 2011

Loss

Tell me again why I let myself get attached to my pets - all I wanted to do is make sure they have enough to eat and not sleep in the rain but when they die, all I can think about is how they would play at my feet and get on top of us whenever we're watching tv. All it takes is a crumpled ball of paper, and they are entertained for hours.

They would never let a debilitating condition keep them down. As long as they are fed and warm, they are happy.

I don't know what happened but once in a while we would have an outbreak of viral infection and my cats will die at such a rapid rate that I am left helpless.

After 4 dying in quick succession, now two of my constant companions while I was stressed out with exams preparation aren't feeling too well. All I can do is keep them warm with hot water bottles and keep them hydrated and hope they are strong enough to weather through the worst.

2 comments:

me said...

Kak Su.. Remember me?
It's Intan. Ur HO in HTM.. Ingat tak? Stumbled across this blog from nowhere. Hehe. Actually been reading it for quite sometime :p
Ur post inspired me. Now I'm in hosp Teluk Intan, forced to be ong mo, initially against my will, but now adapting n accepting the fact dat this might be my fate after all. Will work hard for masters. Thanks for the inspiration..
Good luck Kak Su, hope to see u as miss Su later.

Sue Tiramisu said...

Intan - Of course I remember you! How are you, and how did you end up in Teluk Intan? Well, now that I have ended up taking masters, my advice is, TRY HARD if you really want it. Being part of comittees and doing QAP project would really help you rise above other candidates - tau2 je la sekrg competition for places in Masters program is INTENSE! Kalau just tulis case write up of something interesting you came across while working pun bleh gak...Good Luck and stay in touch!!