Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Post tak puas hati

This morning in the ward, a bunch of innocent looking chaps were lounging around, occasionally being led by sister looking at god knows what - later I was informed that they were future medical students, waiting to be flown overseas for their education.

As they were leaving, they thanked one of my housemen for showing them around and I was tempted to say, "Remember to come home after you finish - you are there on Rakyat's money - jangan perasan nak jadi mat saleh" but of course I didn't. It must be the age but I am finding that I am much better at keeping my mouth shut nowadays.

I reckon the government should just save their money and just let all students study locally. Bila dah study overseas, rasa macam bagus, that you are not good enough to work at home. Crap.

Some say, when sponsored to study overseas, the first thing that they try to find out is, apart from where the nearest halal meat store is, how they can stay permanently. Patut la Malaysia is the way she is. Dah la ahli politik tak berapa cerdik, rakyat selfish, pentingkan diri.

Crap.

No comments: