Monday, July 23, 2012

It may be wonderful.....

...but it doesn't fry cucur udangs, no sirree.

I recently acquired this gadget which is supposed to let me eat fried food guilt free (not that I ever felt much guilt, anyway) as it claims to use 80% less oil or something like that.



It complements my kitchen well, with its black sleek outer shell. The physics is that, it circulates hot air which cooks your food and since most food has natural oil, the air fryer uses this oil in order to, well, fry. It is heaven sent for people who love buying and stocking up on frozen kuihs and Ayamas drummets. Not only do you not use any oil, but excess oil gets removed as well!

I have been using it quite a lot in my little housewife adventures but I have to admit, it won't fry a decent cucur udang nor a chek mek molek but I still haven't given up on that so watch this space!

No comments: