Thursday, November 01, 2012

Need for rant

I don't rant that often on my blog - that's because when I do, I really let loose and no one can make a mistake over who I am angry at.

On top of that, I tend to say things that I regret and once it is laid out there, no amount of deleting will ever really get it out, you know?

I had been in a really bad place recently. Bah, I suppose I can brush it off by saying I am only being human but then, that is the truth. I knew what I felt and did (or did not do) was wrong but I was certain that time would give me the strength to do what was right.

I don't know how a few sentences can make people who read it instantly know what I am really thinking or feeling - and not one bothered to ask me to my face. Just because I don't share what I feel does not give you the fricking right to assume.

Suddenly everyone is an expert at what I should be feeling and how I should act. Haven't it occurred to you that what you see on the surface isn't a representation of what is really happening? Or that all I need is for some time to let it heal?

All I needed was some understanding, patience and above all time - yet no one could give me the benefit of the doubt and give me the things I most needed.

Thanks a lot.


No comments: