Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bengang

Today I really got so fed up with my Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah. Typical government officers, makan gaji buta kot...

For the past three months, I have been going to the other KK as the former MO had left for Selangor. Ok, despite having twice the workload of the other MO and having twice the number of antenatal clinic, I was asked to do so, under the impression that I would be able to claim elaun tanggung beban. So, compared to the other MO who has only one antenatal clinic and mostly free afternoons, I now have three antenatal clinics per week. This was on top of attending meetings, seeing out patients etc etc.

The stupid officer in the office even reminded me not to take any leave in the first 30 days so as to qualify me for the mentioned allowance.

Bayangkan la betapa sakitnya hati when she called me up today (the other KK has finally managed to wrestle a fresh MO from HKT) and said somehow she discovered that I am not eligible for it...? What the h????? You sebagai pegawai yang berkaitan patutnya tahu benda2 nie semua! and she even had the galls to suggest that I apply for mileage instead!? Bodoh nak mampus...

It's not the money that I'm pissed about. Money, I have. Duit gaji pun tak habis2nya dlm sebulan duduk kat tempat ulu nie. Tapi, kalau dia efficient dlm kerja dia, she should've informed me earlier and I takde la rasa bertanggungjawab menjaga klinik tu. Nak ambik cuti pun I selamba boleh suruh MO lagi sorang tu ganti and he wouldn't be able to give me excuses like I shouldn't ask him since I would be getting paid to be in charge of the KK.

Chua Soi Lek beria2 bagi amanat kepada staff KKM untuk menjaga kebajikan fellow workers. My foot la...! Bagi aku duduk rumah berkongsi dgn koloni semut and tikus. Suruh lupuskan perabut pun susah. Klinik pulak semua benda tak cukup. Staff curik tulang kiri ngan kanan, buat tutup mata je. Kalau macam nie, sampai bila Malaysia takkan maju....

Sakit hati betul aku...

No comments: