Sunday, August 27, 2006

If only I had my camera

I now only have my living room and my kitchen....mana aku nak mandi weehhhhhhh?

Semlm, me and Abg berhujan membasuh tikar getah that we took off the floor. Kang bagi kat contractor buat, terkoyak rabak plak kang. Since the rubber mats are in relatively good condition, and are in big pieces, we were thinking we'd bring them back to FIL's house to replace the rubber mats in his house which are tahap nazak already.

This morning, the contractor came, took off a chunk of the wall and started tearing up the floor. Just now, I came back to two huge mounds of sand (habih pokok bunga akuuu) and just chaos.

I expected Abg to be home but his car buat hal, so he's stranded in Tok Bali with a leaking oil tank. He better come home cos I'm not cooking in this condition!!!

Waaaaa......rumah dinding reput and berkulat pun, at least I had a bathroom then....!

No comments: