Thursday, August 17, 2006

Warning, this is a whiny post...

I seriously am not liking my life at the moment.

Dah la tak happy kat tempat kerja - having to deal with 'multi problematic' staff, heavy work load, patient and employer expectations etc etc, it is NOT helping that I live in a shitty house.

I live in my living room. My wardrobe, my bed, my TV, my computer is there - the only thing I am happy about is the amount of space.

I am NOT happy about the amount of rat faeces and rat pee that I find in my drawers everyday. I am not happy about the ant colonies that live in all the cracks that they could manage to find. I am not happy about the smelly, damp, useless cabinets that they installed in my kitchen - these only serve as homes to the abovementioned rats. I am not happy with the fact that my bathroom is so gross that I happily shower with the lights off. No amount of bleach or tile cleaner can make it less yucky than it already is. I hate that my toilet can't flush properly no matter how many pails of water I pour into it.

I hate the fact that I have two extra rooms that only serve as storerooms to the useless furniture which my employers say have no money to replace YET have to wait for 'kebenaran pelupusan' in order for me to get rid of them.

I find it ironic that KKM campaigns about eliminating rats, flies, cockroaches yet have no allocation for their staff to pay pest terminators.

I hate that my stupid employer are so lembab about fixing the phonelines at my workplace - when one phone rings, every goddamn phone in the whole building rings and I had to resort to using my own handphone to call and consult reagrding cases, or get appointments, - that my phone bill has reached a record amount.

and finally, I am pissed off by the fact that contractors are entering my house next week, shutting off one half of my stupid house so that they can replace the woodern floors with tiles. Dah la I am only able to use one bathroom, now you're shutting that off?

So in protest, I took the liberty of giving myself a day off today.

No comments: