Monday, June 11, 2007

The "Awwww" moment and the end of a very good thing...

"Cristina,

I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise you to be there in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part, but I won't.

These vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope and I do not stand here on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope.

I am not, optimistic. I'm not hopeful; I am sure. I am steady, and I know.

I am a heart man. I take them apart and put them back together. I hold them in my hands. I, am a heart man.

So this, I am sure: you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend, my heart. MY heart beats for you and on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this: I promise to lay my heart in the palms of your hands, I promise you - Me."

- Preston Burke practising his wedding vows

Yes, Grey's Anatomy fans all over the world - no matter whether you watched it live, or delayed thanks to the joys that are torrents or via the sweat and tears of bootleggers; the third season has drawn to a close. and what an ending it was!

Watch it and cry as I have cried, laughed as I have laughed and sigh in despair as you wonder about the what ifs and what nots.

6 comments:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

awwww....!!!

I'm on my, tah, 18th or 19th episode of the 3rd Season... tak sabar nak habiskan this weekend!!!!

Sue Tiramisu said...

RKM....
Ooo, ooh, don't forget to write an entry or leave a comment when you have, okay!!!!

Anonymous said...

well hope u realised that Dr.Burke wont be there in Grey's anatomy next season!

Anonymous said...

yeah, too bad he will no longer be scrubbing in Seattle (apa tah)hospital.
:(

Sue Tiramisu said...

Visitos and MzAyam...
Yeah, I heard...boohoo. I may not agree with what I read about him in the news but he does make one ultra sexy cardio-thoracic surgeon.

mafeitz said...

Su..

not sure najmiah ade email you ke tidak. She's getting married on the 6th of July in Pasir Puteh !! If you takde card nanti i forward you thru email !!