Saturday, June 02, 2007

Monthly woes

Don't you just hate PMS? But don't you love the fact that we have PMS to blame everything on? Hehe.

Sometimes, everything just goes wrong.

Work becomes extremely stressful and headache inducing. The house looks extra dirty and you become super antisocial even to your own husband.

It was something minor actually. Tinier than minor even. But everything got blown out of proportion and I ended up sulking and hungry.

and I'm left lamenting the fact why oh why does my husband not understand me...?? I who have done everything for him, how dare he take me for granted like this....? Hand on forehead for the dramatic effect please.

It doesn't help of course that I'm a lousy sulker. In fact I'm Mrs Sulker of All Time. When I sulk, not even a volcano erupting can get me to talk. So I'm left to wallow in self pity and more lamenting.

Teruk, kan?

No comments: