Friday, June 29, 2007

Doctors Complaint Bureau

I had an agressive patient last night and he actually assaulted me.

*sigh*

I'd like to tell myself that perhaps he acted out of the norm, that he may be upset due to his condition and that he's not like this usually but the bottom line is he assaulted me.


I was so shocked, my body went into auto pilot mode. I should've been angry but I was just, ...emotionless. Besides, what would anger get me anyway?

*sigh*

People complain about health care workers all the time; where can I lodge a complaint about patients, please?

4 comments:

dobbs said...

Sorry to hear about your traumatic experience. Perhaps you could complain to the hospital administration, and talk it over with them as to whether a police report is necessary.

Anonymous said...

oh boy, what did he do??

Sue Tiramisu said...

dobbs-
grateful for the concern. I'm not really sure I want to drag this out....ntah lah, dunno lah, life is just full of many shades of grey; it isn't just THAT simple.

mzayam-
cannot be specific la....nanti kena rap on the knuckles..:)

drNO said...

yea...patients or their family ALWAYS complaint. they haven't got any clue that we r working our ass off non stop....
and yet, who would hear us complaining????