Saturday, January 05, 2008

Somebody stop me...!

BTW, went to see Tesco KB today. With about one hundred million other people?! Ramai gila manusia kat Tesco (Tesco is spelt ta-ya-sin-kap-wau - TISKU..hehe) KB I think other places must have been completely deserted.


Tesco spelt in 'jawi' - something you won't see at other Tesco's, I bet.


...Ta-ya-sin-kap-wau - TISKU....hehehe...



Quite a lot of their sub tenants are shops I would usually only find in Kuantan or KL. UFO is there, so is mynews.com and Big Apple Donuts!!!! As usually seen at other Tesco's, ppl went beserk at the prawn table - rm8.99 per kg I think. The pick and mix pastry section and the sushi counter was a novelty as well. Most people took advantage of the Tesco brand merchandise - kitchen towel, diapers etc etc. What I love most about Tesco opening here is having otherwise hard to find brands suddenly available. There are no bookshops there - but I guess I haven't really seen an MPH or Popular at the other Tescos I've been to - and of course there's a Nagoya but apart from Bata didn't see other shops selling shoes so I guess I will still need to go to KB Mall once in a while. Will somebody open an MPH here, puh leeeeease? or a Jusco even?

But anyhow, we left right before I broke out in hives (from my allergy to humongous amount of human being in a confined space) and stopped by to get fresh fish for the kids. (I started writing the earlier entry on Friday and only completed it today, hence the discrepancy in the dates of what happened when.)

So now I have NINE! Where will I put all of them lahhh?? Abg was hesitant at first but I can see he has fallen in love with the new addition to the family.


The tabby of the group - yg dua lagi tu white with black markings.


Tell me, how can you not fall in love with this face?


Khas untuk RKM - Bubu 'membulatkan diri' dlm tong sampah...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

comelnya semua niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

ish, sekejapnya you dah ada SEMBILAN EKOR! terkujut, i!!!

syabas, doc!!

DBI said...

kudo to kb..from people of bandaraya KT...pilihan terakhir utk segala nya...huhu

Sue Tiramisu said...

RKM,
I pun masih dlm state of 'terkujut'...! In fact, Abg brought back another one today! Aiyahhhh.....where to put?! Kesian jugak they all dlm cage, tapi I takut they all kena langgar sebab tau2 je la rumah style kampung nie mana ada pagar....baru tghari tadi i nampak bangkai kucing baru kena langgar, macam fizzy pulak tu...

Sue Tiramisu said...

DBI -
tapi kalau dilihat dari perspective lain, adakah kemunculan Tesco (mahupun mana2 kuasa besar dlm dunia runcit) nie merupakan permulaan pada kepupusan peniaga2 kecil?

Zetty said...

tisku hihihi.

Sue Tiramisu said...

Zetty -
Only in Kelantan....hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Unknown said...

waaaa... kelate dah ade TESCO, kat mane ek letaknya si TESCO ini?