Friday, May 09, 2008

My current wishlist...

I have one of these (in yellow-black, don't ask why)...


and I have one of these also...



and now I really want a pair of these (for some strange reason, Crocs Ikano doesn't stock Black-Black, they only have silver-lavender, choc-cotton candy and bronze-bronze)..



Despite what some people are ranting (check out I Hate Crocs dot com ) - I find them seriously comfortable. I walk a lot and my Sassari makes me feel like I'm walking on air! (Believe me when I say that THAT is a mammoth task! Haha)

I went to Ikano yesterday ('berpantang' at home can be really taxing when you don't have a baby to show for it...) to clear the cobwebs in my head and had tried on a pair of the Cyprus. Ala......it was love at first fit.....*sigh* but love reduced significantly when I looked at the price - RM209 okay!??!

But I haven't found myself sated with other shoes since getting my Sassari. My Clarks and Primavera and Bata are just lying on the shoe rack accummulating dust.

So, shall I or shan't i?

4 comments:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

My Umi has a pair of the second photo tu ~ my cousin kasi dia as b'day present. Eiiii jealous I tell youuuuu, coz first time sarung ke kaki feels like pakai rubber gloves ~ So ringan, and So cantik (the beige colour is soooo cantik!), and SO does justice on kaki tembam like my Umi's and I! :D

I definitely second you for a pair of that 3rd photo!!! cantekssss sangat!!

*hugs docyana sket!*

Anonymous said...

kalau tak silap crocs was originally created for surgeons... :)

Amy said...

Sangat cantik - you should get it Doc.

Unknown said...

layan ajaaaa....
orang kata la kan..
duit kalau stakat rm209 tu , kalau letak dalam ASB tu pon, tunggu setahun baru dpt rm5.
..so.. beli jer, at least hati happy...