Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sometimes....

...I wish I can lay caution to the wind and spend all my savings on the things that I WANT rather than the things that I NEED.

LASIK surgery so that I won't bother with glasses anymore.

A holiday to the UK with Abg.

A Prada handbag, much like the one Sandra Bullock was using in The Proposal.


taken from My Women Stuff

Staying in the most expensive hotel in town whenever I'm on holiday.

A solitaire necklace and a tennis bracelet.

One can dream, yes?

3 comments:

Zetty said...

add this one your list, please.

to buy zetty similar prada handbag.

hehehe.

Sue Tiramisu said...

Zetty-

Hehehe.....

Amy said...

Amy pun nak jugak handbag tu.. and nak jugak pegi holiday kat mana2 overseas naik kapal terbang, whenever I feel like it without worrying about money..best kan? :)