Friday, January 08, 2010

If you had magic powers.....

......don't you ever wonder what you would do?

I would make it so that rubbish that get thrown out of windows of cars fly back into the vehicle and preferably get stuck on the face of the person who threw it in the first place.

I would magically drain out the air from all the tyres of cars who stupidly park right at a junction, or even facing a junction.

I would make disappear cars who double park and obstruct the flow of traffic.

I would make a sign appear on the windshield, for people who don't signal before deciding to decelerate - which says, "Bagi signal la moron!" Similar to slowpokes who decide they just can't be bothered to drive on the left hand lane - "Ikut kiri kalau bawak macam siput!"

Whether or not I add an expletive will depend on my mood that day.

If you had magic powers, what would you do?

1 comment:

hafizahmaha said...

fly everywhere so i don't have to be bothered by those irritating drivers...

hahaha...