Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm IT.....

sebab dah kena tag dah la kan....so I'm it la....

Thanks Mafeitz for tagging me....tagging nie usually means shadowing in our line of work. For instance, kalau ada budak hingusan baru masuk kerja, he or she's supposed to tag for a few days just to get a picture of what the job entails. Usually up to 8 pm la, but of course, nothing exciting happens before 8 in the job so....

Well, I digress....

I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about me...


1. I must have my books lined up according to height. and if possible, according to length as well. But height gets priority, for instance, if i get a book which is shorter than the one to the left of it, and it juts out, usually, the height wins. I'll most probably just find another shelf for it. or buy books which are roughly the same length (length, from the spine to the edges of the pages).


2. I'm a sucker for Hindi movies.

I know.....! Weird, right? It must be embedded in my subconscious or something, maybe Ma watched a lot of Hindi movies while carrying me. When I was younger, Hindi movies were something else, weren't they? Bobby, Sangam, Qurbani, Dosti Dushmani, Chandni, Amar Akbar Anthony - these were what I watched and remembered, apart from the sing-a-long Disney movies. At MRSM, I was in the TV room at 2 pm on a Friday (the boys would be out for Friday prayers and the girls were either doing laundry or sleeping) with Kak Safilah, religiously watching Hindi movies even when I had to be content with Govinda. (No offense, Govinda fans)

Heck, just to illustrate how weird I am about Hindi movies; I even went to Coliseum Jln TAR ALONE just to watch Khal Nayak, ok???

Till now, Hindi movies still get me. Even when they feature ridiculously impossible stunts or death defying heroes and illogical plots. It's just something about the haunting melody of the sitar and wonderfully thick manes on the heroines I guess.


3. I ate a couple of lizard's eggs once when I was younger. I actually thought they were sweets.


4. I hate seeing hair in the kitchen. I mean, on table tops or in the sink - not on top of people's heads where they belong, of course.


5. I wake up earlier in the morning during the holidays then when I'm working. I'm a morning person, so usually waking up isn't a chore but during working days, I seriously struggle to get up and shower tapi come weekends or holidays, tak payah alarm pun bleh bangun pukul enam. I'm like the kid who wakes up super early and goes into his parent's room and bug them. In this case, Abg gets poked and bugged to get up and entertain me.


6. I seriously LUUURRRRVE onions. Yellow, red, big, small, uncooked, cooked - but I stop short at biting into them like Shrek did in the first movie. and to think that Ma used to have to force me to eat them when I was younger.


I'm tagging -

Yaya, RedBeanBun, Zetty, Zaiti, DBI and SuperWomanWannabe - all among my must read blogs.

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves on their own blog, as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you will need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names. After you do that, leave them a comment on their blogs letting them know you tagged them.

Tag, you're it!

14 comments:

papaYA said...

ah, menci..!! ;B

Sue Tiramisu said...

menci apa lak nih???
tetiba jekkk....:)

papaYA said...

xmenci pn.. saje jer ;p

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

haiiiii...tenkiu lar now i have to limit the weirdness to only six he heh heh

Unknown said...

Hi su,

Ni Ayu. You prob don't remember me anymore... Heard about ur blog from Zaiti. Take care

Anonymous said...

The response is LOUD and CLEAR (ish)

xx

Roti Kacang Merah said...

Govinda??? oh.my.God! Lamanya tak dengar nama tu, hahahaha! Have to admit tho that he was one hell of a dancer, no one else so far can beat him in my book!

I bet he's turned all gemok and wrinkly now, heh.

Anonymous said...

docyana- sgt tak perlu lah tag tag ni tau..dah jadi kerja plak nak fikir apa yang pelik about me...tak terfikir lagi ni..nanti bila dah cukup 6 yg ada..dbi buatlah..tunggu la nooo...
btw thank u sebab selalu ke dbi..dbi pun selalu dtg sini as a silent reader ajer..

Roti Kacang Merah said...

Doc, dah, dah complete your tagging task dah ;-)

anyway, dbi... taggings can be fun sometimes. it's a way to know quirky things about your friends. Hell, you wouldn't even thought you are THAT quirky and weird until you had to start thinking about it! grins.

anyway, thanks for tagging, Doc!!!

Sue Tiramisu said...

Takpela DBI...saya tak kisah. Bukan kenal ramai sgt kat blogland nie....saja suka2...:)

RedBeanBun - abis dah tgk GA? Nak season 3 tak???? :) me ada!

Sue Tiramisu said...

ZAITI!!!!!
hehehe....balik mesia tak ckp org yekkk......I cannot leave comment at your page la.

Ayu!!!
of course i remember you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,

Ni my email- drop me a line bila you free.

zmohdisa at btinternet dot com

hope to hear from you soon.

take care su

Zetty said...

ada deadline ke tag ni? saya nak mintak extension seminggu.

Sue Tiramisu said...

Hehe....takde deadline...bila2 pun boleh....