Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Korunnnnnnkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!????????????

So anyway, yeah......i'm on leave and all.....after siapkan kerja2 yang menempek2 including my very long overdue SKT (thank you Kak Nor for entertaining this procrastinator)....I logged on to my blog and somehow today decided to update my beta blogger to the brand spanking new Google account.

and guess what I found????????

Twenty two messages (well, satu tu tak kira sebab spam)!!!!!!!!! Where have they all been all this time? Kena sembunyi ngan virus ke?

So anyway.....my silver lining today is, I ACTUALLY HAVE READERS!! *lol* Can that be considered a silver lining?

So all those people leaving comments for me, wow...thanks! Waaa, rasa macam Mawi dapat award Bintang Paling Popular la plak.....

So, (berapa kali 'So' daaaa), I hope I got this glitch sorted out and keep leaving comments!

p/s: i think i know why lah - me thinks me's supposed to click at 'moderate comments'? Hmm?

2 comments:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

haiyoh gurl.... FINALLY can comment!!! hahaha you very funny lahhhh.

anyway, happy belated birthday to you! 31, still young! i wasn't even married at that time!! *winks*

prosperity, tranquility, and happiness to you...!

Sue Tiramisu said...

RedBeanBun - nak buek camno....org buta IT tapi tgk org lain ada blog, dia pun nak jugak...teeheehee....