Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oncall nonsensical ramblings

I've just returned from two trips and I think I need another holiday to wind down from them. It used to be that I could travel on overnight third class trains and still be excited for a weekend trip but I'm beginning to accept that I am no longer that sprightly young thing.

I used to reminisce about my backpacking trip to India and Nepal and often wondered if I could do the same thing nowadays.

I think I know the answer and the answer is I probably can but I will probably end up hating it and can't wait to go home.

and it isn't just holidays, but oncalls too. I remember that we used to do compulsory EOD (every other day) on calls during our O&G attachment and postcall, I still found time and energy to meet Abg.

Get me to do EOD calls now and I'll be bedridden after a week!

Seriously.

Am I getting old?

2 comments:

zulkiflimsb said...

You asked: Am I getting old?

My answer: You are! Haha!

Sue Tiramisu said...

I KNOW!!! I just found my first white hair last week!!!