Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Silver Lining

Been feeling crap today but there is always a silver lining somewhere.

Giler is one of my earliest strays. We were buying fish at the small roadside stall in Pulai Chondong when I saw three kittens playing at the nearby bus stop. I waded through the long weeds and saw three gorgeous kittens chasing each other. One was black and white, then there was a tabby and another had white and marbled fur.


Giler masa kecik.

Giler is, as the name suggests - just insane. Whenever we would pick him up, he would nuzzle at your face and elbow and neck. He isn't friendly with the other cats and would almost always pick fights with Fizzy but as with all my kids, we love them all anyway.

So anyhow, Giler has been missing since about a month now. During the time when we had about 11 kittens, some of the adult cats were let out to roam so the cages can be used for the nursing mothers. When he didn't return, I thought the worst.

So imagine my reaction when Abg opened the door and said, Guess who came home today? - and it was Giler! and of course the nuzzling frenzy started almost immediately as I took him in my arms.


Lepas nie kena duduk dlm sangkar sebulan, ok!


This is an update of Tuah. Here he is right after we returned from Cheras. Practically a bag of bones.



and this is Tuah today! Look at how much his body has filled out.


Makan banyak-banyak biar jadi gemuk lagi tau.

5 comments:

wky9683 said...

What's that golden oldies song about crying at sappy old movies? Haha!

papaYA said...

Tak cukup gemok lagi ke Tuah tu.... :D

Sue Tiramisu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue Tiramisu said...

WKY-
Was it a song by Boyzone? and are they old enough to be called a golden oldie??? is that your subtle way of calling me old??? HAHAHAHA.

Yaya-
Gemuk kan dia???

wky9683 said...

My bad, although the lyric is from the Boyzone song -- I Love The Way You Love Me, the one I was looking for was actually Sad Movies.

Saaaaaad mooovies always make me cry~