Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dilema, delima

Tension sungguh. Nak bercuti makin tension ada la.

Abg kata I'm thinking too much about it. He said I should stop feeling kesian towards other people and start feeling kesian towards myself. (Or rather, kesian pada dia since he is the one who has to listen to me moan and gripe about how stressed I am at work)

It's just that, next week, I had applied for a whole week off. Abg has a two-day course in KL and some work in the SA office. Travelling takes 2 days already. So, dah lima hari dah tu.

The thing is, kak TJ will be away for the whole week doing admin meetings and what nots. The other OPD MO will be away on Sunday for a presentation. I don't think Z, who signed my leave form realised this when he agreed to be my 'pengganti'. He's away for a course at the moment and taking Thursday off. (Org lain senang je amik cuti tapi diri sendiri nak amik cuti kena pikir 4-5ratus kali)

One MO on a Sunday.....tension wooo. I think Z can be 'pulled' to work in OPD the whole day and hopefully one of the other MOs will come and help out. For the rest of the week, if he can help out in the mornings pun dah ok dah kot. Aaargh....tension!

Tapi I don't have any other free time next week. June will be busy, what with ISO Audit and all. Tambah pulak what with the school holidays, definitely MO lain berebut2 nak cuti-cuti Malaysia jugak.

Abg, being the typical male he is.....hehehe, jgn marah Abg....:) states it rather simply, whether you are there or not, work in the hospital will go on. Pepandai la MO yg ada tu cari org nak cover. Kalau nak pikir kesian, kekeringan la mati kerja tension tiap2 hari.

3 comments:

i-lyn said...

cuti aje and pretend to not know the situation in the OPD. it's not your fault to be given holidays that you desreve!

papaYA said...

Cuti jer (^^)v

Anonymous said...

U so right so. If you think about that then memang tak balik rumah le jawabnya langsung. Hope you had a nice hols. xx