Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm IT...(again)

Hi Zaiti!!

Got back early this morning, post call. Very busy night it was, one MVA after another right up to the stroke of midnight. Originally planned to have lunch at SIL's house but am too tired, I said to Abg so he has left with FIL and yet here I am blogging! Haha, teruk tak I....

The MVAs weren't that bad apart from this 23 year old who actually did not sustain any fractures but she had bilateral ear bleeding and appeared drowsy. Vomited 3 times in the casualty and sorry to say this, the whiff of partially digested ikan pedas will forever stay in my mind! But the bilateral ear bleeding is the least of her problem, after a while she started to vomit out blood clots. Sent her off to HUSM with a pack of blood and my best prayers and hope the A&E MO won't find much about the quality to which I transported my patient to them. Lately they have been making a fuss about how poorly we KKM MOs are sending cases to them.

BTW, I digress, - let's finish this tag so I can take my shower and get some shut eye...hehe.

Part 1 - ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Suriana
DOB: Feb 12th
Current status: Married and not taking it for granted
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Black
Right of left handed: Right
Zodiac: Aquarius the water bearer

Part 2 - ON THE INSIDE
My heritage: Half malay and half chinese
My fear: Flying coackroaches, fast scuttling spiders and drowning
My weakness: Abg, my Ma, chocolates and my mother's sambal ikan bilis.
My perfect pizza: Ala, not much of a pizza fan - what with all the horrendous experience with pizza waiters.

Part 3 - YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
Your first thought waking up: If it's a working day - waaa, morning already meh? i want to sleep some more! If it's the weekend - what? only 5 am? I'm already wide awake and raring to go, wakey-wakey people!!!
Your bedtime: I'm not a night owl - usually in bed by half ten, eleven.
My most missed memory: Ma and us howling in laughter while playing Pictionary.

Part 4 - YOUR PICK
Pepsi or coke: Neither - don't like carbonated drinks unless topped with ice cream and everyone knows floats are best with root beers!
McD or burger king: Ramli burger, a ringgit a piece!
Single or group dates: Depends on the situation
Adidas or nike: Doesn't really matter
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Depends - sweet Lipton Tea with a dash of lemon is divine on rainy nights with The Amazing Race on TV.
Chocolate or vanila: Chocolate, anytime!
Cappuccino or coffee: Not much of a coffee drinker lately - but okay la, cappucino.

Part 5 - DO YOU..
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Only when I'm in the car, driving and no one can hear me...hehe
(other tags have more to this tapi I'll just stick to Zaiti's)

Part 6 - IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Nope
Gone to the mall: Faithfully every Saturday when I'm not on call. It's the only thing keeping me sane, hahaha. Long live window shopping and retail therapy!
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Can't stand the stuff - sorry, sushi lovers!
Dyed your hair: I wish I could but Abg won't let me.

Part 7 - WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: Typing 'sushi lovers'
1 hour ago: Reading Zaiti's blog
4 1/2 hours ago: Tying up work at the antenatal ward
1 month ago: Probably at work, wishing I could be home blogging...
1 year ago: At work, wishing I could be in KL, shopping. Aiya cannot remember la, my life is so boring! hahaha

Part 8 - FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: so many things in my life right now, I hope I don't forget to be thankful.
I hate: inconsiderate drivers, people who throw rubbish out of their car windows, colleagues who leave other colleagues in the lurch, people who are responsible for MANGGA (what a sorry excuse for an entertainment mag!)! Hahaha.
I feel: sleepy but I need to finish this tag.
I hide: my disdain/dislike towards people very poorly. I will never make it as a politician...
I miss: spending time with my family now that everyone has started to branch out with their own family and busy with work
I need: to finish this tag, log out and take that long overdue shower and get a nap!

I'm not really tagging anyone.....plus most people I know have already done this...Okay la, tag Yaya la....she really needs to update her blog more often...!

No comments: