Thursday, August 30, 2007

and then there were three...



....kitties that is.

Abg and I were contemplating getting another kitty for Bubu to play with. We figured all that biting and pawing could probably be due to all that pent up energy while being locked up in the toilet. Abg wanted to get a proper breed but I'm more than happy with a domestic tapi so susahlah finding a cat owner who's willing to give up his/her kitties for adoption. Most people here are either persian (or some other fancy breed) owners who make a profit from selling kittens OR, people who simply abandon their unwanted kittens at the nearest pasar.

So, after a stressful Thursday, I was parking my car at home and heard faint mewing from the nearby bushes. I went to inspect but then the mewing stopped so I figured I must be hallucinating from not taking my lunch.

But later as I went to play with Bubu, again I heard the same mewing. Definitely kittens, and very young. I called Abg who came to see and managed to extract these two scamps!

Rezeki......I've been wanting a kitten and now I have two! and seriously gorgeous ones pulak tu!

I think they are about 4-5 weeks old. Still a bit too young to be away from the mother but luckily I had some specially formulated kitten milk around, so I hope they can survive on that for the time being.....

Rezeki, I tell you......:)


Mimi and Momot (sebab dia comot sikit)....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute la kucing - sesuai dgn nama dia yg cute Bubu

Roti Kacang Merah said...

Mimi & Momot hehehehe, chomey giler!!! Mmmmmawaaaiiii sangat! Dah la I sukaaaa sangat kaler macam Mimi!

Ish, memang betul rezeki... now dah 'terisi' sikit hidup, kan? Balik rumah, ada something to look forward to!

Hope depa dua dgn Bubu dah dapat suaikan diri, though!

Kitty-hugs to them three!