Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kitty-that-is-still-yet-to-be-named

Remember kitty? Yes, the lil thing is miraculously still alive, hallelujah! (Ei, can I say hallelujah? Wait, let me google, yes, I can! Hahaha)

He went for his first lil kitty check up two weeks ago and boy did he NOT enjoy his car trip. Nasib baik duduk dlm carrier. Anyhow, the person I saw at Klinik Haiwan Baru, KB said to bring him over in two weeks time for his first vaccination but he had his first deworming that day. Rm10, I tell you....

We've been locking him up in the toilet periodically for the first few days and now he's totally toilet trained. We were initially thinking about getting proper cat litter but then considering the lack of space, looks like lil kitty will just have to share our toilet.

He's been a hit with my niece Asilah, but Mila just runs away squealing especially when lil kitty tries to make a dash for her toes. He does love toes and fingers - must remember to ask RKM if this is normal with kittens. Asal lepa je, dok gigit2 jari and some more, so easily excited lah this cat...! Pantang tgk benda bergerak sikit, heck, benda tak gerak pun dia excited...!


Pic on the first night I brought him home.


Pic taken just now - gumuks tak dia??? Hehehe...

I've yet to name him though. Kinda like the name Bubu and I've been reading up at forums on how to make your cats respond to their names - RKM, ada tips tak? I give you tips on beading, you give me tips on handling lil kitties, bley? Hehehe - one forumer even had this plan devised over a period of 4 weeks, okay? Must do this soon before my cat only answers to 'tsk tsk tsk' or worst, Abg's 'miau'...hahahaha. Imagine having a cat called Meow.

Also I noticed his nose is persistantly runny lah. We (my family) used to have this domestic long haired cat whom we called Parsen. She used to sneeze all the time, siap ada hingus lagi. Must remember to tell this to the vet.

I actually started to write this entry earlier just now but lil kitty decided that my gebu thigh is just the perfect place to dig his claws into as he was falling off my chair - berdarah, okay. So now lil kitty is keeping a safe distance from me sebab dah kena jentik telinga. Kesian la plak....

2 comments:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

White Bubu!!!

Aiyoh kejapnya dia besar... and SO bersih and Gebu!!

Ooooo, I get it... it's Ge-BUBU, izit?? clever!!! ;-)

Tips ah? No tips, lah... just TLC, and they will love back to you unconditionally punya!

And just biasa-biasakan panggil nama dorang, and they will understand u! And if you rajin berborak dengan dorang, tak lama lagi I promise you they will even forget at times that they are cats! haha!

Oh, my Labu also always have moisty nose, tapi so far tak de apa-apa problem, insyaAllah!

Anonymous said...

Akak, dah gumuks..!! comel nyer...