Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Help, I've been hit-and-runned!

There I was, ordering my breakfast of nasi with kropeh gulai and nescafe beng when one of my JMs came to me in a panic, 'Doktor, sedar tak kereta doktor kena langgar?'

I was literally gobsmacked.

Apparently some pakcik in a maroon Nissan Sunny plate number D* 3445 was reversing into the space behind my car, stepped too hard on the accelerator and bang smashed into my poor Kenari! My JM actually spoke to the idiot and asked him why he did such a thing; he mumbled something about his shoelaces getting caught somewhere and then just rushed off.

Seriously!

The damage was minor - the bottom right signal light is totally gone, half of the number plate is lying on the ground and the door is bent and scratched at multiple places - but y'know la how it is, kan? As I said to sis Yaya, keretaku kini dah ternoda! Waaa.....

Contemplated making a police report but then figured it's not worth the hassle and furthermore, my two witnesses couldn't come up with the complete plate number between the two of them. If he had stayed and made an effort to apologise, I think I would've just let it go, you know? Stupid idiot didn't even have the balls to say sorry.

So, there I was standing in the middle of the hospital compound, looking in dismay at the smashed signal light, spewing profanities right and left. I know it's not the right thing to do but it sure felt good.

Someone hand me my sash and tiara; Miss Irritability will be staying a bit longer - expect to find her prowling the TM area, keeping a razor sharp lookout for a D* 3445 maroon Nissan Sunny.

Hrmph!

4 comments:

DBI said...

aiyoo...bedebah itu orang...

Zetty said...

i will contact my gengster kat sana to belasah that orang.

Zetty said...

oh, you can thank me by issuing 10 MCs for year 2008 hehehe.

Sue Tiramisu said...

DBI-mmg bedebah pakcik tu...

Zetts-just name me the dates, babeh! Hahaha...