Sunday, August 19, 2007

Phew! Finally!!!

A few months ago, (yes people....MONTHS) I decided I was bored out of my head and wanted to have something to do. Achik (my SIL) had a new baju kurung lying around the house and I thought it'd benefit from a little beading.

I hope she likes it. The sleeves are a little dodgy though, so the beading were a little crooked in some places. I wanted to sew the beads closer together around the collar but Abg said it wouldn't do much since it'd be covered by the tudung.

My manik tabur's still messy; maybe I haven't got the right technique. But, at least I'm finally done! Wha-hey!!! Sakit pinggang laaaaa membongkok-bongkok nie - a 'meja jepun' and a big fat cushion comes highly recommended next time.


The manik tabur took AAAAAAGES.....

The sleeve part.

No comments: