Friday, March 31, 2006

What is it about....?

...lorry drivers with no cargo? They drive on roads like no tomorrow...! Gila! It's as if they are making up for the time they had to trudge along at snail's pace whenever they're carrying loads.

I had just sent hubby off for his weekend fishing trip and was driving back to Permaisuri when I 'met' this 16-wheel lorry in Jerteh. I can safely say he was definitely driving about 110-120km/h (as was I), spraying sand and pebbles everywhere! and then, i berselisih with at least 2 groups of Mat Rempits who obviously had 'ponteng' solat Jumaat, riding their stupid RXZs in the middle of the g****** road as if the govt built it for them and them alone! Nak mampus kena gelek ke? Ko tu dah la ponteng Jumaat, mati kena gelek sesaja je....Aaargh! Tension! You think you are so cool ke with your black t-shirt, cheapo jeans and studded belts??

and what is it about makciks and pakciks and minahs in fake Chanel rings wearing fake Gucci sunglasses, who drive on the right side of the 2-lane road when there are no cars on the left lane??? Dah la tu, kalau bawak laju tu takpe jugak....nie bawak macam siput...! and some more the above mentioned minah in sunglasses just switched lane in front of me, no signal no nothing! You ppl think gomen saja2 buat jalan dua lane ke haaaaa???? Tak reti baca ke "IKUT KIRI JIKA TIDAK MEMOTONG"..???

on another topic, today's my parents 31st Anniversary. I originally wanted to buy flowers but takut my mum scold me for obvious waste of money so I got them both a cake so that the whole family can enjoy it. I got it from LOVE.com.my and was very pleasantly surprised by the professional way they handled the order.

Sindee: Hello Miss Suriana, I think you ordered a cake with us, right? I'm sorry to say but Coffee Almond cake finish already. Would you like to choose another cake?
Suriana: Oh, ok. In that case, what do you recommend?
Sindee: Mocha Dream is nice. Chocolate Almond also nice.
Suriana: You have two sizes of cakes, right? How many kilos is the small cake?
Sindee: Err, the small cake, I think four people can eat one.
Suriana: What about the big one?
Sindee: The big one aa, I think more than eight people also can eat one.
Suriana: In that case, I will take the big chocolate almond cake.
Sindee: Miss Suriana aa, your house is a bit far so I'm sorry we have to charge you for delivery. Delivery charge is 15 ringgit.
Suriana: That's ok.
Sindee: Ok...so, the total is 123 ringgit...I charge you 120, loh? ok?

Nothing like a bit of Manglish to make me feel completely at home...:)

No comments: